Monday 21 March 2011

Image 5

This was taken as part of a set for a project called 'Fashion on Location'. We were given the task to photograph 5 different locations for 5 different publications then choose which one we wanted to go back to with a model. I chose the women's weekly magazine and the location I visited was the back of a restaurant called 'The Saxon Mill'. This was one of my final set of images and one of my favourites. I really like the natural tones to the image and the way my model looks relaxed. The composition worked really well with the wall and the bushes etc surrounding her almost working as a border and leading your eye to her. I think this really exaggerates the clothes she is wearing which was the whole idea as it was a fashion shoot and i was really pleased with it as a whole.
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment